Our cookies and bars are made from scratch in our bakery with fresh, all natural ingredients. Our recipes are have been enjoyed by our friends and family for over 25 years. Our standard cookies, brownies and dessert bars have been through stringent testing to achieve the best overall results. Through research, trial and error, reliable critique and positive feedback, we have tweaked recipes until we feel our products meet the highest standards. We also experiment with new recipes and we strive to offer variety as we continue to offer more delicious products for your enjoyment. A challenge or new recipe is welcomed, and we will put every effort into creating the cookie or dessert bar that you want .
- Chocolate Chip-Our tried and true recipe yields cookies with crisp edges, soft centers and gooey chips– perfectly balanced for your complete satisfaction.
- Peanut Butter-This cookie is packed with rich peanut butter flavor in a soft, moist cookie with a crispy edge.
- Oatmeal Raisin-Oatmeal raisin are a favorite in the Marie and Twannette’s kitchen. The combination of flavors and textures make a complete cookie experience. Chewy oatmeal, sweet, plump raisins, and a hint of warm cinnamon complete this total package.
- Double Chocolate Oatmeal-How can we improve on a chocolate cookie? Add oatmeal for extra moistness and chocolate chips for a blast of flavor. These gems are packed with intense cocoa flavor, soft, chewy texture and are sure to please any chocolate lover’s appetite.
- Sugar Cookie-Perfection doesn’t have to be complicated and these cookies are delicious proof. Soft, chewy, buttery goodness in every bite make these a tried and true favorite.
- Snickerdoodle-Theories abound on the origin of both the cookies themselves and their funny name. One thing we can all agree on is that they have become an American classic. A buttery sugar cookie spiced up with cinnamon for when you want something simple yet daring.
- Cowboy Cookies-Yee Haw! These cookies are packed with all the goodies you can fit into a single cookie – chocolate chips, oatmeal, coconut, and pecans. They sure do give a ‘body the energy for a hard day on the trail, or farm, or office or kicking back and just relaxing.